Sunday, April 26, 2009

Final Crunch Time?

So, I have a few things to do before I am finished with school. Literally, finished with my undergraduate degree. Scary? Nah. Exciting? You bet. Busy? Not really, but since I put a lot of stuff off, moderately so.

Coming up later in the week (Thurs, Fri. or Saturday at the latest) I will have some footage (Great Scot!) and a trip to the zoo.

As my time in London is diminishing rather quickly, if there is anything you want me to report on in the blog, please let me know.

ALSO:
Think about your favorite moments from the videos I posted this year. I quite like the idea of a "Best of London" video that has all of my (and yours!) favorite clips all strung together into a masterful work of art that will make you laugh, cry, and crave a hefty serving of brown rice. I will of course take into consideration any requests that people put forward in comments or e-mails to me.

Have a great week everyone, happy Monday...

1 comment: