Tuesday, April 21, 2009

26 Things that are worse than haggis

First of all, I'm being completely honest here and anyone who disagrees is welcome engage me in open debate- bring it on!

Twenty-six things that are worse than haggis:

1) Mayonnaise
2) Ketchup that is too vinegary
3) Tuna fish
4) Cottage cheese
5) Marmite
7) Vinegar
8) Milk
9) Egg smell
10) Mushrooms
11) Pâté
12) Guacamole
13) Asparagus
14) Cherry tomatoes
15) Regular tomatoes
16) Crab cakes
17) Chick peas
18) Hummus
19) Sauerkraut
20) Coleslaw
21) Potato salad
22) Macaroni salad
23) Turkey gravy
24) Giblets
25) Creme Soda
26) Coconut milk

In all honesty, the stuff really isn't that bad at all. I could eat it regularly if I wanted to... and if I lived in Scotland.

7 comments:

  1. while i like some of these things more than haggis, i must agree with you that haggis is pretty tasty and has an undue bad rep. i could eat it frequently as well! (except it's illegal to import, and hard to find in the US.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to disagree, Rob. I could not name 26 things worse than haggis! Maybe 10, tops. And cat food would probably not be on that list (even if I knew what it tasted like)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I just saw your comment...yeah, maybe someplace else would have had better haggis...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello my freind.

    The world's most trusted site, which has been paying since 2008, can earn thousands of dollars a month with proper planning and management of reefers. For more details and titles, see the following URL.

    Https://neobuxclick1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd have to disagree, Rob. I could not name 26 things worse than haggis! Maybe 10, tops. And cat food would probably not be on that list (even if I knew what it tasted like)

    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete